With advent of development in virtualization and other supporting technologies, many data centers are coming up with cloud servers. They are providing physical resources like RAM, storage, CPU cycles as service bundles and are able to provision these resources on a real time basis making the users to pay exactly for what they use.
Reduction of capital expenditure is a major benefit for the IaaS users. This helps distribute the cost evenly over a span of few months or a year. This has optimized the way in which a company spends on its infrastructure needs as the IaaS user pays either less than a conventional data center option or get more out of the same expenditure.
Companies need server resources in an adhoc manner where planning cannot help meeting demand, scaling up the server capacity meant physically adding servers. But virtualization servers have overcome that limitation. They could ramp up the server capacity as and when there was a requirement. And the user has to pay for resources for the amount of time he has used the resource.
- Security policies and measures that the cloud vendor has established correspond with your security requirements.
- Authentic access to your data.
- Applications that allow you to assess the quality of the back end systems.
- Infrastructure configuration and sizing to meet the changing needs of your business.
- SLA guarantees for services.
- Monitors key risks and performance indicators.
- High quality customer service and support.